Sunday, October 30, 2011

TV series

If you are wondering what new GOOD TV series to watch because you put some aside, in order to renew your TV shows supply then you are at the right place! In this post, you will be given some inspiration following your taste in terms of TV series.

Vampire / witch lovers
The best programs right now I can suggest you is definitively the three of them which are based upon books.
  • The Vampire diaries (huge differences with the books, for teenagers and young adults, good quality, great actors)                                                                                                          
  • The secret circle ( slight differences with the books, for teens and young adults, altogether good quality)
  • True Blood (slight differences with the books, for adults, good quality, great actors)

Drama lovers
 I suggest the good old classics:
  •  One Tree Hill (a very sentimental story well-developped over time, good quality, great actors)
  •  90210 Beverly Hills ( again, good quality and plot, great choice of actors, catchy)
  • Gossip Girl ( personally, I was a big fan but I switched off because I lost interest but I'm sure I shouldn't because it's still a quality tv show)


Mystery lovers:
 It is personally not my kind of shows but for those who like this is recommand :
  •  Pretty Little Liars (altogether good quality, good actors, the only thing is the storyline is getting kind of redundant)
  •  The Lying Game (same thing)

Other great shows: 
  •  Lost ( Be careful not to get los yourself haha)
  •  House
  • Dexter

You can watch all these TV series at either dpstream.com or cucirca.com! (This post may not be the only one about the subject because i'm a big fan of tv series, I will probably get deeper on each of them in upcoming posts.)

What is YOUR favorite TV series?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, It's many good choice;) I like pretty little liars it's my favorite :) I Like the suspense there is for the letter A. :P I find it's a good idea for an article because it gives idea to other. ! So, good job men ;D

    ReplyDelete