Yeah! I'm glad to launch my first article with a subject that well... Hits a college student's life twice a year, affecting it in a good or a wrong way, something that is really really worshipped and awaited (most of the time). Here are my suggestions for you on how to spend this mid-term if you need some inspiration!
First
I suggest to take the first 2 days to do whatever you want, relax, chill out and just take a mental break of school. Go see your friends, watch movies, catch up on what you missed while you were drowned into your books!
Then comes the week
That's when doing your boring homeworks should be a good idea, cause you the last thing you wanna do in your mid-term is to fall behind when it comes to homeworks.
The best tip I can give you is to be over with them within 2 days, which means by tuesday!
I know, this is a big prize to pay (you had a big week last week), but at the end of the day, you will be the happiest college student for at least 5 days!
Remember, the key is to think of the feeling of complete freedom and lightness that it'll bring you!!
Finally
If you followed my plan, you can see (normally) the days of freedom ahead of you. Good news, they belong to you! So, enjoy them as you want, party, rest, or both of them one after another ;)(depends on how you actually decided to spend those days), go outside, catch up on your favorite tv series, oh and don't forget to do your laundry if you are going back to your apartment in Rimouski ;), cook, go shopping, begin watching a new tv show, do whatever things you can't find time to do during a normal school week but the important is to have fun, so ENJOY YOUR MID-TERM BREAK GUYS!
ahah... yes it's a good plan but personally if I start by doing whatever I want, I think I willn't able to do my homework after because I will probably lose my motivation. I prefer do my homework at the beggining and after enjoy the time remaining. You have many interesting ideas for the mid-term, I did several of them like shopping, movies, cook. I hope you had passed a nice mid-term. But a week like this one is always too short... :(
ReplyDeleteHomeworks are my phobia. I HATE THEM SOO MUCH! But you're right, we have to do them as soon as we can to make sure we spend A LOT of time to do what we like, like partying and sleeping for the rest of the week! Now, mid-term break is over.. and we are going to have A LOT of homework!
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed your week!
ReplyDelete